What is I beam jib crane

 I beam jib crane is developed based on column jib crane. Jib arm of I beam type jib crane adopts hollow steel structure, so its self-weigh is lighter than column type. As other column and pillar mounted jib crane, I-beam series jibs can be used in assorted places like port, water line, manufacturing line, shop, garage and etc.

Besides free standing jib crane, Dongqi is able to provide types of jib cranes, overhead crane, gantry crane, and other lifting equipment.

Main Parameters of I beam jib crane

  • I beam jib crane rated capacity: 0.25-1ton
  • I beam jib crane turning degree: 270°
  • I beam jib crane L: 3500-3800mm
  • Custom I beam jib crane is also available.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Overhead crane safety tips card Operating the Crane and Moving the Load

Single Speed Electric Wire Rope Hoist

Wire Rope Electric Hoists Inspections